The Adidas VIP Experience

Friday 28, 2014

Location Adidas: Utrecht The Netherlands

DSC_6953 Adidas. Shopping Adidas VIP, Chanel Boybag, Tamara Chloé, red Zara coat, Rita Ora Unstoppable, Burgundy hat, Fashionblogger

 



Happy black Friday


I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving. Well, about today's post, can you imagine walking into the Adidas store just to grab a few things and all of a sudden you get a VIP treatment  That's exactly what happened to me last week. Adidas has been rewarding random customers daily with a free shopping spree all over Europe. As you can imagine, I was the happiest camper and ran around like a kid in a candy store to check out all the fabulous items I could just shamelessly take home with me. Everything from Adidas is so cool, modern and on trend. I wanted to snatch it all and can you blame me?

It was so fun I thought we could capture it all in photos, so I could share it with you guys. Hope you all enjoy!
 


DSC_7072 Adidas VIP Utrecht, Tamara Chloé, Adidas


Yes, I felt like a star LOL! Translated from Dutch to English, it means I am the Adidas-Star, Shop like a VIP.

As you can imagine, I sure did!

DSC_7141 Red Zara Coat, Chanel Boybag, Burgundy hat, Tamara Chloé, Adidas VIP, Adidas store Utrecht, Shopping,
DSC_7074 Burgundy Adidas Sneakers, Tamara Chloé
DSC_7064 Adidas Stan Smith, Tamara Chloé, Adidas VIP

I have been eying the Stan Smiths for a while now. I love how Adidas sticks with it's classics! 

DSC_7100 Adidas VIP, Tamara Chloé
DSC_7076 Adidas Sneakers, Tamara Chloé
DSC_7133 Adidas VIP, Chanel Boy bag, Zara coat, Tamara Chloé
DSC_6892 Adidas Store, Rita Ora, Tamara Chloé
Collage Adidas VIP4
DSC_6975 Adidas, Tamara Chloé, Adidas VIP
Collage Adidas VIP3
DSC_6831 Adidas Rita Ora Sneaker, Tamara Chloé

I am completely in love with the Rita Ora Unstoppable collection. Floral and gray tracksuits, sweater dresses covered in black and gold sparkles. I love " sporty chic" so this collection is so my cup of tea!

DSC_6985 Adidas Socks, Adidas VIP, Tamara Chloé
DSC_6976  Adidas, Tamara Chloé
Collage Adidas VIP2

I chose a full Rita Ora outfit from her new Unstoppable collection which are sweat pants, bomber jacket, sneakers and a beanie. I know you guys don't get to see a laid-back and sporty side of me too often but in my spare time I love to stroll around in a fun pair of sneakers.  With the sporty trend going full force at the moment, I have been investing in a few fabulous sporty pieces. I love new styles and always want to try new things when it comes to fashion.

DSC_6963 Adidas Pharell Williams

Adidas always does the coolest collaborations; I love the fun and bright colored collection by Pharrell Williams. How fab are these neon Stan Smiths? These would be perfect for Spring and Summer, right?

DSC_7253 Adidas VIP Treatment, Tamara Chloé

There you have it! Fully geared in an Adidas outfit that I am absolutely obsessed about.  I felt like such a lucky cow. Thank you so much everyone at Adidas and the Adidas store in Utrecht for an incredible experience and this amazing surprise.I will be back soon for more!



I was wearing:  Coat and Jeans: Zara // Boy Bag Chanel // Hat: Open market Amsterdam // Boots: Sergio Todzi

I was wearing all Adidas:  Sweat Pants : Rita Ora Unstoppable collection here or here // Bomber sweater jacket: Rita Ora Unstoppable collection: here  or here Sneakers: Rita Ora Unstoppable Collection: Here or here
Beanie: here



For black Friday, Adidas is offering 20% discount on selected items. Grab them with Code: "BLACKFRIDAY".


Get them here:




And more here: 







Here a few more discount codes you can use on BLACK FRIDAY or some even throughout the weekend!

BOOHOO UK: up to 30% off on select items (free next day delivery)
ASOS UK 20% discount on dates: 11.28 (6pm GMT) – 12.02 (8am GMT) with code: CYBERWKND20
GAP US: 50% discount with code: BLKFRIDAY
GUESS: 50% off on DATES: 11.27-11.28 & 11.30-12.01
KAREN MILLEN 20% off sitewide 
MISSGUIDED US 30% off on  DATES: 11.27-12.01 with CODE: CYBER30
MISSGUIDED UK 20% off on dates: DATES: 11.27-12.01with CODE: CYBER20
NORDSTROM: up to 40% discount on selected items


Enjoy a spectacular weekend of shopping everyone.

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:




22 comments:

  1. Lol, seriously? Why these things do not happen to me too!:P Well done Tamara, you have been soooooo lucky! Love Adidas, together with Nike is the best sporty brand! The outfit you picked from the Rita Ora line is too cool and you definitely rock with it! Have a lovely weekend, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lilli! It was so fun and yes Adidas and Nike rule. Adidas is actually my favorite sporty brand ever since I was a kid, so I felt so lucky to be able to experience this;) Happy weekend xx

      Delete
  2. i love adidas..tamara this is a fab experience!!
    very nics pics
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous for your shopping adventure! Adidas is fantastic! Love the styles!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great experience :) Lucky you! Looking great!
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com or Bloglovin or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tamara; that was such a cool experience. Your outfit was super chic and classy as usual; I love the hat and the red jacket. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for a Liebster award :) http://fashionistaface.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your red coat, beautiful
    gorgeous even with the suit adidas!

    Would you like to see my second shooting for Eroke ----- >>>
    http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/2014/12/eroke-raffinatezza-classe-ed-eleganza.html
    let me know what you think ... you look, smack !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazin pics, hunny))))))) ur looking sooooooo fab in both outfits;)))) happy sunday to u, my luv <3 <3 <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute collection dear!
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete