Streets Of Paris With Adidas Part II

March 14, 2015

Location: Paris,  Louvre


DSC_2269 Tamara Chloé, Michael Kors Selma bag, G Star Raw for the oceans,, Paris



Hey everyone

Here is the second post from beautiful Paris. We shot these photos the first day in Paris about two weeks ago when it was still pretty cold. It was windy as hell, so excuse my fly away hair. Apart from hair problems we had a great time strolling around. We went to The Louvre, The Seine, The Notre Dam. all over the first arrondisement really.

About my outfit, for a long walk, high heels wouldn't have been comfortable at all.  I chose to wear my favorite pair of Rita Ora For Adidas sneakers. I tend to grab this pair all the time, and I always get tons of compliments and remarks on how different and fun they are. I kept my outfit pretty casual which you might not see me do too much on the blog, containing a midi skirt, Wulterkens sweater and one of my favorite bomber jackets by G-Star Raw For The Oceans.

Hope you enjoy these photos you guys!

DSC_2681 Paris bridge
DSC_5588 Adidas, Rita Ora, Tamara Chloé

DSC_2285 Tamara Chloe, Michael Kors Selma bag, Adidas, Rita Ora, G Star Raw jacket, Paris2
DSC_2667 final
DSC_2636 Paris, Seine, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2365 Tamara Chloé, Michael Kors Selma Bag, adidas rita ora sneakers, G Star Raw For The Oceans, Paris final
DSC_5522 Michael Kors Selma Bag Manderin, Tamara Chloé
Collage Paris, Lovers Lock Bridge
DSC_2741 Tamara Chloé, G Star Raw For The Oceans, Paris3
DSC_2788 Tamara Chloé, Michael Kors Selma bag, Rita Ora Adidas, G Star Raw For The Oceans, Wulterkens
DSC_2718 Paris
DSC_2432 Tamara Chloé, Paris, Adidas, Rita Ora, Michael Kors Selma bag Manderin
DSC_5663 Armani Watch, River Island Rings, Tamara Chloé
DSC_5501 Adidas, Rita Ora, Tamara Chloé2


DSC_2544 Louvre Paris, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2496 Louvre, Tamara Chloé, Paris Manderin Selma bag Michael Kors
DSC_2336 Louvre, Paris, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2721 Floral market Paris

Photos shot by EJC Maturbongs

I was wearing: Sneakers: Rita Ora For Adidas here // Bomber jacket: G-Star Raw For The Oceans here //  Bag: Michael Kors Selma in color Mandarin here or medium size here // Scarf: Pieces (old) Sweater: Wulterkens // Watch: Armani, Rings: River Island here and here


Shop the post:







Thanks for reading everyone and enjoy a fabulous weekend!

With Love Tamara Chloé


Loving this song at the moment: Ekkah- " Last chance to dance"
 


Don't forget to join me on:





16 comments:

  1. Lovely Pictures and you look great as usual. I like the deep red color of the Adidas.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! If your readers want to follow someone with similar style visit www.gretahollar.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool style Tamara! I love your combination of a maxi scarf with cool sneakers!

    Klara

    http://klaraspoint.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you stop by Klara, thank you hun!

      Delete
  4. I love the pairing of the dress and the Adidas and love that the shoes and bag are bright! Even with the wind/cold, You still look beautiful doll!! btw seeing the pictures makes me mess Paris!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thanks so much love! Yes Paris I miss it already too, it is quite addicting.<3

      Delete
  5. wooow!!!! amazin pics, amazin outfit, amazin everythin, my girl)))) have a wonderful day, my luv))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Girly! <3

      Delete
  6. You look amazing Tamara! Love your bag and Adidas shoes :) Also, the perfect look for spring too!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx,
    pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lily! You are so right, the floral sneakers are great for Spring! xx

      Delete